High-powered tactical light that uses a CREE® XRE LED to produce 200 lumens of bright white light. Light of this magnitude is enough to dominate an aggressor’s night adapted vision, ideal for military, law enforcement, and self-defense. (NOTE: Anything above 50 lumens within a 10 yard distance may cause temporary blindness when viewed directly.)
The high-powered LED is recessed into the head of the light to protect against those accidental drops. The BAT Light™ has 3 lighting modes: 100% light (200 lumens,) 50% light (100 lumens) and Defensive Strobe (200 lumens.) The water-resistant body is constructed from aircraft grade anodized aluminum. The bat-like design provides comfort when in use and allows for more control over the flashlight. An ergonomic textured handle provides a non-slip grip. The On-Off button is located at the base of the handle for convenient one-handed operation. Also included is a lanyard that attaches to the base to keep this light handy.
- Length – 16.25”
- Diameter – 1.5”
- Weight – 0.45 lbs.
- Batteries – 4 AA batteries (included)
- Settings: 200 lumens / 100 lumens / Defensive Strobe
- 50% - 8 Hour Run Time / Viewing Distance 60 meters
- 100% - 4 Hour Run Time / Viewing Distance 125 meters
- Strobe - 72 Hour Run Time / Viewing Distance 125 meters
- Lanyard included
- 4 AA batteries included
- Rear tactical power button
- Ergonomic textured handle provides a non-slip grip
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum water-resistant compact body design
- One high power LED bulb outputs 200 lumens of light (bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- 3 lighting modes: 100% light (200 lumens,) 50% light, (100 lumens) and Defensive Strobe Mode (200 lumens)
NOTE: This product may be restricted for sale in some local and state jurisdictions to law enforcement and security guard personnel and/or adults only. Consult local rules of law for legal advice.